Sorry for the server downtime

Home Forums Survivor’s Island – ARK: Survival Evolved Sorry for the server downtime

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Saleny 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Saleny
    Participant

I want to apologize for the ARK server downtime the last couple of days. It was definitely beyond our control and the techs at our hosting company tell me they can move us to a new server if we have any further issues. A move would change our ip address and port number but that’s about it. I have been keeping a close eye on things and will request they move us if it happens again.

Egan
    Participant

Server is down again – stuck in an Unknown state for almost 2 hours.  Have attempted a restart to no avail. Left message in the Unknown status thread on the server admin forums.  I have not yet submitted a ticket.

Dharkamen
    Participant

Yeap, down this morning.   Have them move the server, this is ridiculous.

Saleny
    Participant

I sent a ticket last night and they told me it was “unexpected maintenance to the server and it should be up shortly”. Checked now and it’s stuck on the Stop process. Just sent another support support ticket. I’ll let ya know the result.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.