Legion Dungeons

Home Forums The Tavern – World of Warcraft Legion Dungeons

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Toxyn 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Oraibie
    Participant

Hi..I was wondering if we should schedule a dungeon night. Some of us have quest progressions that require us to go in dungeons. (I have 5 now =/  ) 

Saleny
    Participant

Tuesday night starting about 8:30pm EST has traditionally been raid/dungeon night. I know we were talking about it last night (Monday) so plan to run some this evening. We’ll probably have enough people for a couple of groups.

Mahinaaka
    Participant

Just Tuesday?  Hope we can do at least one more night soon!  I badly need to get Shade of Xavius done for druid quest but also a skinning one!

Saleny
    Participant

Well, I don’t want to over schedule people. What we used to do is just have one or two days as “Guild Nights” when we’d all try to log in to do stuff together and then just pick up groups the rest of the week.  It seems like we usually have 8-10 people on most nights in WoW, so doing dungeons shouldn’t be too rough.

Don’t forget EVERYONE can use the in-game calendar to post events.  If there’s a specific dungeon you need and you have a night you know you can do it, post it on the calendar so other people can sign up to join you. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar

Valliant
    Participant

I’ll check the ingame calendar. I’m usually up for a run but I wasn’t sure the best time either. 

Toxyn
    Participant

You all let anyone in here,hiya Valliant.

Valliant
    Participant

I’ve been sneakin around here a long time now. Except now I’m not a rogue anymore…and I’m a palladin. Which means we don’t sneak we clank … 

How you doin Tox? Come get some Legion :-)

Toxyn
    Participant

Good to see you, Val.  And nope not going to do WoW lol.  I am loving Ark too much and not nearly enough time in the day between working at the Naval Academy, the baby, new wife and Ark lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.