Karazhan Keys

Home Forums The Tavern – World of Warcraft Karazhan Keys

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Valliant 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Saleny
    Participant

Since most of us have achieved 840 with our gear, we can reasonably start doing Mythic level dungeons and get keyed for Karazhan 5-man.

You should already have the quest “Edict of the God King” from Khadgar that requires killing God King Skovald in Mythic Halls of Valor. Completing that sends you to do Mythic Black Rook Hold, Violet Hold & Vault of the Wardens
    Then you go back to Khadgar and he meets you outside of Karazhan where you must complete several more quests in order to be attuned for Karazhan. He’ll then give you more quests to complete within the dungeon. Drops in Karazhan start at level 855.

The biggest challenge is to get through the Mythic dungeons.

If you’re interested in PUG-ging Mythics (which I’ve done with great success so far), you can use the Looking For Group finder.  To do it, go to the Group Finder > Premade Groups > Dungeons > then use the Search tool for the dungeon you need – you’ll see options for Dungeon Mythic Keystone, Dungeon Mythic, Dungeon Heroic etc.  For what you need to complete quests the Dungeon Mythic option is what you’ll want. You’ll need to find your own way to the dungeon entrance since the tool won’t automatically port you there, but many groups will use the dungeon’s summoning stone to summon you if you don’t know the way.

My plan is to get keyed with Ellowynne first as she is and always has been my main character.  As long as I’ve already completed a dungeon step with Ello, I’d be happy to help a group with Haelena as a healer. It’d be great if more folks would branch out and learn more roles so we can be more flexible with the dungeon and raid groups.

Saleny
    Participant

I’ve finished Mythic Halls of Valor and Mythic Violet Hold with Ello. I still need Mythic Black Rook Hold and Mythic Vault of the Wardens.

Haelena has successfully healed Mythic Eye of Azshara, so she’s probably good to do any of the others, if needed, now.

Hafforr
    Participant

the only mythic i have done is arcway and will only do them with a guild group due to

my latency with this crappy hughes net lol

Saleny
    Participant

We’ve got keys!
    Ellowynne
    Sarailinde
    Flaybelline
    Wrashan

Who else? What dungeons are left for you to complete it if you don’t have your key yet? We can try to focus on those during Mythic night on Monday.

Haelena needs mythic Black Rook Hold and Vault of the Wardens and I’ll have both dps and heals ready for Kara

It’d be great to start putting Karazhan on the calendar once a week for dungeon runs.

Oonna
    Participant

My warlock needs Vault of the Wardens and she will be keyed. The druid (healer) needs all three and can be healer for mythic. I did not raid Karazhan back in the day, but after listening to some of your memories, I am looking forward to doing the dungeon.

Arious
    Participant

I’m also keyed.

Saleny
    Participant

Haelena has her attunement now. I believe we finished attunement for Baline’s priest and left Steelbull with just one more Mythic (Blackrook Hold). Hopefully we can finish off some others tonight.

Valliant
    Participant

Valiant has done HoV and VoW. Still need Violet Hold and Blackrook. 

Oonna
    Participant

Xoonna is keyed. Liszi needs Blackrook and VoW.

Egan
    Participant

Neoraen is also keyed

Steelbull
    Participant

Stahlstier is Kara ready.
    I should be around Thursday and don’t mind helping people finish Mythics.

Oonna
    Participant

Several of us have been on a dungeon blitz and there could be a few more people that might be keyed or close to it.

Liszi is keyed and can heal.

Mahinaaka
    Participant

K Mahi is officially keyed.  Noobster having been gone will need to do all the mythics at this point.  I’ll probably run Bliss through when I go with him.

Valliant
    Participant

Valiant is Kara ready :D

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.