Just some pics of me playing Rift…

Home Forums Silent Strike Comedy Corner Just some pics of me playing Rift…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Saleny 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

VisDeus
    Participant

The paws make it hard to play sometimes, and the lack of a opposable thumb… but I seem to manage. It would also be nice if the chair went up a little higher, but oh well.

=P

-VisDeus

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

Saleny
    Participant

It looks like you take you Rift very seriously.  My cats aren’t very good at video games. Max, our black cat, does like to search on Bing though.  We’ll find long strings of text typed into the search bar on the Win8 home screen.  I’m not quite sure what he’s searching for, because I suspect that cats spell things differently than we do.

Lucy, our mackerel tabby doesn’t like technology much at all.  She’s always turning my computer off.  She likes low tech toys like cardboard boxes.

lucy.jpg

Saleny
    Participant

It looks like you take you Rift very seriously.  My cats aren’t very good at video games. Max, our black cat, does like to search on Bing though.  We’ll find long strings of text typed into the search bar on the Win8 home screen.  I’m not quite sure what he’s searching for, because I suspect that cats spell things differently than we do.

Lucy, our mackerel tabby doesn’t like technology much at all.  She’s always turning my computer off.  She likes low tech toys like cardboard boxes.

lucy.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.