Empyrion – Galactic Survival – Private Server

Home Forums Other Games Empyrion – Galactic Survival – Private Server

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LethalStrike 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LethalStrike
    Participant
    So against my better judgement, as well that I noticed some of us have either have had or recently got
    Empyrion – Galactic Survival; I started up a server for us to mill around in.

Some info on the game itself, and stealing Dark’s quote; Its Ark but the next Tier up – Electricity. 
    Empyrion – Galactic Survival is a 3D open world, space survival adventure in which you can fly across 
    space and land on planets. Build, explore, fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers.

The server is rented, so it is 24/7, and its based in Chicago. Figured that was more or less central to all of us.

Server Name: SS|E-GS Striker
    Server IP: 199.60.101.66:30000
    Server Pw: ssrules

Slots: 20
    Mode: Survival
    Drones Presence: low
    Enemy Spawn Rate: low
    Ore Deposits/Amount : Plenty/Rich

Dharkamen
    Participant

Awesome!  I’ll definitely be jumping in there.  It’s a great game… different from Ark, but similar in a few key areas… the building, crafting and farming mats is on par with Ark.  The progression is entirely different though.

LethalStrike
    Participant

on a side note, ignore the ip – some odd reason wont let one join using the ip. so just look for the server name in the in-game client server browser

LethalStrike
    Participant

Server wasnt showing up today, changed the name to SsE-GS Striker, and now it shows up

Oraibie
    Participant

Steam has a sale on Empyrion for $9.99. Get it while It’s HOT! (not sure how long the sale will last)

Oraibie
    Participant

LethalStrike
    Participant

Server been shut down due to issues with the host

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.