ARK player status?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Egan 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Saleny
    Participant

I just got the December invoice for the ARK servers and I’m wondering what the current player activity is. I haven’t logged in myself in about a month. Are people still playing?

Toxyn
    Participant

I have logged on here and there to feed my dinos but am spending most of my game time in WoW these days.

Saleny
    Participant

I’m just wondering if I should just back up the servers and shut them down. I can provide the backups to anyone who wants them.

Toxyn
    Participant

That may not be a bad idea if nobody is playing.  No use paying for something that isn’t getting used.

Oraibie
    Participant

I agree with Tox.

Saleny
    Participant

I’ve talked to just about everyone except Lethal. At this point I think I’m going to back up both of the servers and shut them down this Thursday (Dec. 1). Please let anyone know that I may not have talked to. I’ll have the backups available for anyone that wants them.

LethalStrike
    Participant

yah been sick for the last few days, but did reply to ur email on the 30th. i actually recommended to do the same

Saleny
    Participant

I emailed you back, Lethal. I’ve put the backups on our server here for download if anyone else wants them

Oraibie
    Participant

For those who still dabble in the game, Chris aka baline, changed the map on the PP server to Valhalla.  A new unexplored map. If you’ve played on his PP server you won’t have to make a new toon as the toon you lvl’d on his Primitive Plus is still there at the lvl you last left it at.

Egan
    Participant

To clarify, however, the game mode is standard, not Primitive Plus.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.