It’s official, patch 7.2.5 will arrive on June 13. With the patch comes a bunch of class changes, a new solo scenario where we get to save everyone’s favorite Bronze Dragon, Chromie and the first Timewalking Raid – Black Temple! We’ll definitely have to schedule a guild night to raid Black Temple when it’s available, especially for all our Demon Hunters so they have the opportunity to get the Warglaives of Azzinoth.
Congrats on finally defeating the spider/bird Elerethe Renferel and then one-shotting the Dragons of Nightmare on our first try last night! That leaves only Il’gynoth to defeat before we move into the core of the nightmare to visit Malfurion and Xavius! Next raid night is Tuesday 1/17. Join us Monday Jan. 16 for Mythic dungeons. I’d love to get a bunch of people keyed for Karazhan so we can start tackling that mini-raid 5-man dungeon!
The largest and final raid in Legion will be released beginning January 17 with LFR for the first wing beginning on January 24. The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, January 17: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Tuesday, January 24: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open.
- Tuesday, February 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens.
- Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens.
- Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens.
You can read a raid preview on the WoW official Website